- 2 Milcamps Brussels waffles
- For the milk chocolate mousse
- 100g milk chocolate
- 3 eggs
- For the dark chocolate ganache
- 110g dark chocolate
- 110g liquid full cream
- For decoration
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Piping bag
FOR THE MILK CHOCOLAT MOUSSE
- Melt the milk chocolate in a water-bath over low heat and let it cool.
- Break the eggs by separating the whites, add a pinch of salt and whisk the whites until stiff.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the egg yolks, then gradually add the beaten egg whites.
- Keep in a cool place for at least 3 hours.
FOR THE DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bath-water over low heat.
- Bring the liquid cream to the boil in a saucepan.
- Gradually pour the liquid cream over the chocolate, stirring vigorously each time. The mixture should be smooth and homogeneous.
- Leave to cool and keep in a cool place.
Once your mousse and ganache are ready, you can start to garnish your waffles.
- Warm them in the oven for a few minutes and
then let them cool down. Use the piping bag to arrange big spots
of your mousse and ganache on the waffles.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles for decoration.